Namaste, viewer!

I'm Chris, President of NapierTV this year, and I also host one of our channels, "A Grand Day Out", so let me bring you first-timers up to speed.



What I do is try with this channel is find interesting places around Edinburgh, have a poke around them, and film a little run-down of them, why you should visit, and any other major details. This gives me a lot of scope to cover almost anywhere that I like going to in the city (in the past I've visited pubs, cinemas, and shops), but most importantly, it lets me help publicise some of the better kept secrets around Edinburgh that you might not find otherwise.

Whilst I try and cover anything I think is important about a place in the main podcast, it's not always possible, and occasionally I'll get the chance to get some extra footage that wouldn't otherwise fit in the main show, such as interviews with the owners or performers at a venue, tours, etc. Also, Edinburgh is hardly a small city, and even doing a weekly channel it would take me years to uncover everything the city has to offer!

So this blog is kind of a way for me to fill in the gaps. To offer a more detailed look at somewhere I've been, or to give a review of somewhere that I might not be able to film. And it should also let you comment on what you think of somewhere I've been.

Without further ado, feel free to have a look around.
-Chris
Host, A Grand Day Out

0 comments:

Post a Comment